- June 10, 2015 Meeting Minutes June 13, 2015
- PVTA Fundraiser a success! May 28, 2015
- Off Road Vehicle Use May 19, 2015
- May 13, 2015 Meeting Minutes May 14, 2015
- Fall Volunteer Trail Day September 30, 2014
- Spring Trail Day April 9, 2012
- PVTA Meeting Minutes June 13, 2012 July 8, 2012
- PVTA Meeting Minutes February 8, 2012 March 12, 2012
- Request for Proposal – Nimby Trail April 28, 2012
- PVTA Meeting Minutes April 11, 2012 May 4, 2012
Check out the new bridge over Owl Creek to Connect Skelua to the Owl Creek FSR road to have options to ride Chain Lakes trail or Reserrectum! Handy work was provided by Daniel Shranz.
If you want to volunteer please contact Marc Cousineau 640 902 5533 or thru their website www.barnburnertriple.com
Be sure to check out The Deslondes on July 10th. Tickets are $10 and the fun times are going down at the Pemberton Community Barn. All proceeds are going to the Brain Tumour Foundation of Canada. Take a listen here http://www.npr.org/2015/05/31/410046950/first-listen-the-deslondes-the-deslondes http://thedeslondes.com/
A little recon mission up the Mt Currie trail today to scout out the final route into the alpine from the view point. The PVTA and our contractors are working hard to finish this summer project.